Sunday, July 13, 2008

About Chronology

The timing of this blog is a little behind actual event timeline. In a perfect world, I would have started this blog last year. Somehow several months have managed to pass by before I finally followed through on all the steps it took to actually create a blog. Now, I'm here. The posts will come as time permits and current events jog my memory, or spark an emotion. Usually, I get inspired when I'm sorting through my photo collections. If you are confused about the timeline, you probably should be. I've usually put the date or month of the events. The most current events will be posted in a timely manner and the past events will be back logged. I find it serves as tool for reflection on my past activities and on my learning curve of the Japanese language.

To summary, current events will be posted as soon possible. Past events will be back posted.

The goal is to post at least 3 new posts a week. If I fall behind, don't be afraid to remind me.

No comments: